Canara Bank PO Exam: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum educational qualification required for Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam is a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% from a government recognized university.
The Indian candidate should be in between 20 - 30 years of age to be eligible for the age criteria.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
1. Candidate should be a citizen of India.
2. Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age is 30 years.
3. The applicant must possess a graduation degree with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
To watch our youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUsYazM2QoQ&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJysv2Gd94CUWTJeHCTXQbY&index=2
About Selection Process of Canara Bank PO:
To read all the important information (eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, prep material, exam tips, etc.): CLICK HERE
To make your exam prep effective and fruitful, go to the links below:
• Prepare well with Banking Prep Guru App for smart phones: CLICK HERE
• Previous year questions: CLICK HERE
• For free Mock tests: CLICK HERE
For Previous Year Papers: CLICK HERE
The eligibility criteria of Canara Bank Proficiency Officer Exam is depended upon the age limit and educational qualification required to apply for the post.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2018) should be between 20 years to 30 years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST Category is 5 years, OBC is 3 years, PWD is 10 years and for Ex-servicemen is 5 years
Educational Qualification is that candidate should have a Degree scoring min. 60% in any discipline from the Central Government recognized university (For General/OBC only). Candidate should possess the operating & working knowledge in computer systems along with the knowledge of Hindi Language.
To know the details about Exam Syllabus, Pattern and Insights of Canara Bank PO Exam, Click here