Bank of India
Candidates can now apply bank of India after completing their graduation. Bank of India has more than 150 vacancies for the post of bank of India officer in general banking stream.
· Pehle hum baat karenge candidates ki ae criteria ke baare me. Aapki age 21 years se jyada aur 30 uears se kam hone chahiye. Reserved candidates also get age relaxation as per rules and regulation.
· Now lets talk about your minimum education qualification. A candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. candidate with post graduation degree in Commerce/science/economics or Charted Accountant are also eligible for this post.
· No relevant or total experience is required for this post.
· Candidates can fill the application online and the fees for registering is 600rs for general candidates and 100rs for SC/ST/pwd candidates.
· Bank of India ke recruitment process me 3 round hai. Pehla round hai online examination. Yeh exam objective type hai aur is exam me 3 subjects hai jo hai English, general awareness and financial management. Each subject has 50 questions and a total time of 120 minutes are allotted for this exam. Doosra round hai personal interview. After clearing the test you will be called for personal interview which is the second round. Total marks for personal interview is 100 marks and the minimum marks to qualify is 40% for general candidates and 35% for SC/ST/pwd candidates. All the documents are to be submitted during the interview for verification. the final round is the selection of candidates based on the results of previous rounds and a final merit list is generated.
Tips and tricks
· Over the years, the english section has become difficult. You must practice solving Reading comprehenion well. Practice Speed reading, only that can help. Develop your vocabulary every day with the help of useful online tools like dictionary apps, word of the day, etc.
· Study General Awareness with a special focus on banking. Learn more terms related to banking, finance and economy. Read Business dailies like The Economic Times, The Hindu Businessline, Mint, etc.
· Understand the concept of Financial management. Understant jargons and widely used terms in Financial management that will be used frequently. Prepare subjects like financial management, financing, capitalization, working capital, working capital management, financial system.
watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa_BOgLPNM0&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJwjQsmLi0TWmGAbYSas4F5&index=3