How should I prepare for the Bank of India credit officer interview?
I want to know How should I prepare for the Bank of India credit officer interview?
  • Riya Saini
  • Riya
  • 29 जुलाई
  • 258 दृश्य
  • 2 उत्तर

2 उत्तर
1-20 of  5000
2 उत्तर
  • Tips and tricks
    ·         Over the years, the english section has become difficult. You must practice solving Reading comprehenion well. Practice Speed reading, only that can help. Develop your vocabulary every day with the help of useful online tools like dictionary apps, word of the day, etc.
    ·         Study General Awareness with a special focus on banking. Learn more terms related to banking, finance and economy. Read Business dailies like The Economic Times, The Hindu Businessline, Mint, etc.
    ·         Understand the concept of Financial management. Understant jargons and widely used terms in Financial management that will be used frequently. Prepare subjects like financial management, financing, capitalization, working capital, working capital management, financial system.

watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angu3HBJcY4&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJwjQsmLi0TWmGAbYSas4F5&index=1

• There is book by Macmillan on credit management…I feel will be vry helpful from there you can prepare yourself for the interview

Bank of India Officer Credit
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
Bank of India Officer Credit