Tips and Tricks
· For reasoning, one can play games and solve puzzles.
· Keep Yourself updated with current affairs to score in General Awareness section.
· Keep your basics/Concepts clear for clearing interview round.
· Practice mock tests once you feel you are done with your syllabus. For mock tests, I would recommend you Youth4work prep tests or you can even practice using their app “Prep Guru”.The link is given in the description. It contains a variety of questions which will help you to increase your knowledge and boost up your confidence. Practice as many tests as you can as “Practice makes the man perfect”.
watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jKqMepj-H4&list=PLKQu-ix31TLIlXTbXzErLz9_1hkIZ6tAj&index=1
To Prepare for BOB Exam, you should follow some tips which are as follows:-
1. Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
2. Whatever new concepts you learn; make it a habit of practicing them regularly so you do not forget key topics. Because you will not have enough time to prepare all the syllabus topics proficiently, so you must master those you are comfortable with.
3. Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
Know the exam pattern and exam details of BOB EXAM here