Can I get full information regarding the BSNL exam, the eligibility criteria, type of questions asked in paper,etc.
BSNL JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the government ruled Indian telephonic company. It is the 5th largest internet service, provider. The registration is held in the month of September. The exam will be held in the month of November.
· The eligibility criteria are the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
· The age of the candidate must minimum of 20 years. And the maximum age must be 30 years.
· The candidate must possess the educational qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution / University.
· UR and OBC: 1000/-
· SC/ ST Candidates: 500/-
· The exam is held in 2 parts first we have our online exam after these who clear exam will be selected for the personal interview.
· The BSNL JAO exam is held in two papers which will comprise of 300 questions
· Paper 1 will consist of 150 questions for 150 marks. The total time limit for this exam will be 3 hrs.
· General Awareness and General English will be sections in this exam.
· A wrong answer will fetch you -0.25 marks.
· Paper II consists of 150 questions of 300 marks with the time limit of 3 hours
· Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax & Commercial Law will be the section for this exam.
· The passing marks will be different for every category.
After those who qualify the exam will be qualified for the interview.
Tips and tricks:
· As, there is negative marking try to attempt the questions which you are sure of.
· Read the newspaper as there is a general awareness question.
· Revise your concepts thoroughly.
· Also, don’t forget to do prep test so that you know strengths and weakness.
For more information check our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqHoWwH3woI