Here is the exam pattern of BSNL exam:
· The exam is held in 2 parts first we have our online exam after these who clear exam will be selected for personal interview.
· The BSNL JAO exam is held in two papers which will comprise of 300 questions
· Paper 1 will consist of 150 questions for 150 marks. Total time limit for this exam will be 3 hrs.
· General Awareness and General English will be sections in this exam.
· Wrong answer will fetch you -0.25 marks.
· Paper II consists of 150 question of 300 marks with the time limit of 3 hours
· Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax & Commercial Law will be the section in this exam.
· The passing marks will be different for every category.
For more information watch our youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxsbMCvd94A
Exam Pattern: BSNL JAO Exam 2018
The BSNL JAO 2018 exam is held in two papers which will comprise of 300 questions:
Paper I consists of 150 questions for 150 marks with the time limit of 3 hours:
General Awareness: Having the knowledge of what’s happening in the country as well the world with the knowledge of sports, economy, current affairs, awards & honours, scientific research, history along with important dates.
General English: Having the complete understanding of grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure, synonyms-Antonyms, reading comprehension and para jumbles.
Paper II consists of 150 question of 300 marks with the time limit of 3 hours:
Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax & Commercial Law: The candidate must have the knowledge of Advanced accounting, auditing, overview of financial management & financial statements, financial management in public sector enterprise and bare facts.
Exam Syllabus: BSNL JAO Exam 2018
Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
Problems on Ages
Time and Distance
Ratio and Proportion
Pipes and Cisterns
H.C.F. and L.C.M
Profit and Loss
Time and Work
Mixture and Allegation
Boats and Streams
Simple & Compound Interest
Adverb & Conjunctive
Noun & Pronoun
Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
Phrases & Idioms
Spelling Mistake detection
Mood & Voice
Infinitive & Gerund
Spotting of Error
Art & Culture
Telangana State related Questions
For Previous Year Papers: CLICK HERE
It is held in two papers.
1.GENERAL ENGLISH OF 100 MARKS
2.GENERAL AWARENESS/APTITUDE OF 50 MARKS
Total of 3 hrs is alloted.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT CAST ACCOUNTING TAX & COMMERCIAL LAWS OF 300 MARKS
Total of 3hrs is alotted for the paper.