WB Police Constable Recruitment 2018: Exam pattern for Mains Final
• Preliminary Written Test will be for 85 marks.
• The qualifying marks in the Final Written Examination to appear for the next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
• The exam will have 85 MCQ type questions.
• Total duration of the Exam will be one hour.
• Question paper will be set in two languages except questions on English language: Bengali & Nepali
• Section in the exam: four
o General Awareness and General Knowledge - 25 Marks
o English - 25 Marks
o Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) - 20 Marks
o Reasoning and Logical Analysis - 15 Marks
Marking scheme: 1/4th marks will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer. 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer.