SSC MTS Exam Pattern for 2019:
Paper 1 & Paper 2.
· questions will be objective type (MCQs).
· 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
· question paper will be set up in both the languages: English & Hindi.
· 4 subjects/sections: reasoning, math, GK & English
· 25 MCQs in each section, total: 100 MCQs
· Duration: 90 minutes
· Total mark: 100
· questions will be of a descriptive type and qualifying,
· comprising of Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution which usually judges the candidate’s elementary language skills.
· Total marks: 50
· Time given to write: 30 minutes SSC
MTS Recruitment Syllabus
SSC MTS Recruitment Syllabus – Part I – General Intelligence: Non-verbal types of questions including similarities & differences, problem-solving, decision making, non -verbal series, space visualization, visual memory, analysis judgment, arithmetical number series, discriminating observation, relationship concepts. This test will judge the candidate abilities to deal with the arithmetical computation of abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship and other analytical functions.
SSC MTS Recruitment Syllabus – Part II- English Language: This section is generally included just to test the candidate’s vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure, grammar & the writing ability etc.
SSC MTS Recruitment Syllabus – Part III – Numerical Aptitude: Questions will be based on Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Menstruation, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, computation of whole numbers, number systems, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, etc.
SSC MTS Recruitment Syllabus – Part IV – General Awareness: This section is usually designed to see that how much the candidate is aware of the events around him such as questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.