Close sidebar

Tips or tricks to prepare for SAIL RECRUITMENT exam 2016?

How to crack SAIL India Recruitment 2016?

• Vaishali
  • 2 Answers
2 Answers
  • soa jao

• !--[if gte mso 9]xml w:WordDocument w:ViewNormal/w:View w:Zoom0/w:Zoom w:TrackMoves/ w:TrackFormatting/ w:PunctuationKerning/ w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/ w:SaveIfXMLInvalidfalse/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid w:IgnoreMixedContentfalse/w:IgnoreMixedContent w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderTextfalse/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText w:DoNotPromoteQF/ w:LidThemeOtherEN-US/w:LidThemeOther w:LidThemeAsianX-NONE/w:LidThemeAsian w:LidThemeComplexScriptX-NONE/w:LidThemeComplexScript w:Compatibility w:BreakWrappedTables/ w:SnapToGridInCell/ w:WrapTextWithPunct/ w:UseAsianBreakRules/ w:DontGrowAutofit/ w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/ w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/ w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/ w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/ w:Word11KerningPairs/ w:CachedColBalance/ /w:Compatibility w:BrowserLevelMicrosoftInternetExplorer4/w:BrowserLevel m:mathPr m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/ m:brkBin m:val="before"/ m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/ m:smallFrac m:val="off"/ m:dispDef/ m:lMargin m:val="0"/ m:rMargin m:val="0"/ m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/ m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/ m:intLim m:val="subSup"/ m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/ /m:mathPr/w:WordDocument /xml![endif]--br /I am operating in SAIL and that i suppose i may answer this. I did studied for eighteen days for this communicating..It doesnt mean that you simply ought to study for eighteen days. Prepare generally for competitive exams. I don’t understand that branch you're in and that i am supplying you with generally recommendation. SAIL has 2 elements in their communicating.br /PART I: involved Engineering Subjectbr /br /you are the most effective master during this. However make certain you'll be {able to} able to solve at least previous IES papers, GATE papers and at least one objective book.br /br /PART II: General Abilitybr /br /you have four sections during this and every section has the individual cutoff; therefore you'll be able to not skip any section. For GS browse created straightforward IES GS Book, Its quite something.br /You might have already understood the higher than books. Simply let ME inform you few points.br /br /1. As you have got sectional cut offs, make certain at least you try 3/4th of queries in each section and your success lies in not obtaining 25/25 in power however obtaining atleast 15-18 in each subject.br /br /2. you have got seventy five minutes for a hundred alphabetic character. Therefore you higher be active currently.br /br /SAIL communicating is totally completely different from GATE.br /br /1. SAIL communicating is paper based mostly in contrast to GATE communicating.br /2. SAIL communicating has a hundred technical queries (MCQs) and a hundred non technical (25 verbal , twenty five Logical reasoning , twenty five Quantitative power and twenty five General Knowledge) , wherever as GATE communicating has sixty five queries , fifty technical (Type in Text and MCQs mixed) and fifteen non technical ( verbal and Engg Mathematics ) .br /3. The technical queries that are available in SAIL are additional of sensible and abstract ones that a willdidate can simply answer if he has been through with all the technical books. The non technical half is sort of straightforward and doesn't want a lot of practice. Special concern is for GK half as most of the engg students do not offer a lot of specialize in it. GK (Indian history, geography, demography, capitals, rivers, dance forms, historic monuments, books and authors, yojana and missions from govt. , etc).br /br /Whereas in GATE, the queries ar abstract and small deep , wants through application of ideas. There ar numerical based mostly queries moreover.br /br /4. There's a qualifying cutoff for every section and every sub section in SAIL . T

Practice Mock Test
sail