Please provide me with the tips and guidelines to crack this exam.
Tips and Strategies
Cracking the IBPS Clerk exam is not that hard. The difficulty level of this exam is easier than the IBPS PO, IBPS SO and IBPS RRB Recruitment Exams. Below are some tips that should come handy:
· Understand the paper format completely and then plan up your strategies for the exam.
· Gather all the IBPS Clerk essentials before beginning up your preparation and study in such a way that you can complete the entire syllabus before the exam.
· The toughest subject to qualify in IBPS Clerk, is General Awareness because the questions can be come from any topic and from anywhere, so candidates are required to be very well prepared for this section.
· To qualify the GK section in Bank Clerk Exam 2018, the candidates should read the important banking terms which can be asked in exams and books or magazines related to banking awareness.
· The Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning question papers are comparatively easier in IBPS Clerk Exam, so if you practice well with the short tricks and formulas, you can easily score in these two exams.
· English is very necessary for every bank aspirant, as after joining they have to communicate with many people so they should have great communication skills.
Start Reading English Newspapers and Novels and watch English Movies and TV Shows to improve your English. And for better practices, you can make it a habit of talking in English.
To know about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Click here
Click here for books for IBPS: https://amzn.to/2ptAfLM