Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Programme Exam Pattern, Insights and Details
Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Programme is a great way to begin your career with the banking industry of India. This programme is the conceptualization of Axis Bank with the aim of making future bankers by training youth with specific skills and practical knowledge. The ABYB Programme consists of 6 months of class room training along with additional 6 months of practical training in the form of internship and on the job training at various branches of Axis bank. The total duration of the course is one year and the best part is that the students enrolled in this programme get a monthly stipend all throughout the duration of the course and on top of that this course also guarantees job placements. The classes for ABYB Programme are conducted in association with two known universities; Manipal Global Education, Bangalore and Amity Global Business School, Noida. It is a full-time course with classes from mornings to evenings. On successful completion of this course, students are awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services. Students are appointed as Assistant Managers with salary of Rs. 4.12 lakhs per annum. The total fee for this course is Rs. 3.29 lakhs plus taxes which covers tuition, boarding and lodging expenses. The ABYB 2018 Programme will have two batches; June batch and October batch. Also, students that are enrolled with ABYB will get medical insurance cover up to one lakh during the time of the course. To Prepare well, candidates are advised to attempt ABYB Exam previous year question papers.
Application Process For this year's Batch will start on 24th december 2020 and the last date of application is 31 december 2020. Personal Interview Date For abyb will update soon
Exam pattern ABYB
Exam Type: online/computer based
Duration: 90 mins
Type of questions: Multiple choice
Negative marking: No
The exam will consist of four sections; English, Quantitative ability, Logical reasoning and personality test.
Syllabus: Axis Bank
Syllabus for English: Reading comprehensions, cloze test, jumbled words/sentences, finding errors, fill in the blanks and grammar, Time and Tense, Parallel construction, Relative pronouns, Determiners, Prepositions, Modals, Adjectives, Voice, Transformation, Question tags, Phrasal verbs, etc.
Syllabus for Quantitative ability: Data INTERPRETATION, number series, quadratic equations, miscellaneous problems, Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Vectors, Statistics, Linear Programming, Mathematical modelling, etc.
Syllabus for reasoning: syllogism, inequality, coding/decoding, puzzles, seating arrangements, blood relations, directions, Verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Classification, Series Completion, Logical Deduction – Reading Passage, Chart, Logic, etc.
ABYB exam will be conducted at various centres across India.
Eligibility Criteria ABYB
A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
A candidate must be,
· Minimum Age Limit 21 Years
· Maximum Age Limit 30 Years
Graduates from any stream can apply for this course, who have at least 50% or above in their FINAL year of graduation OR must have aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation respectively.
It must be noted that Post Graduate students or the students still pursuing graduation are not eligible for ABYB Programme.
Tips and Tricks ABYB
• You need speed to finish ABYB exam within prescribed time limit. Practise reasoning and mathematics problems by memorising formulas. After each study session keep 1 hour for revision of topics learned/practised.
• Make mathematics your strong suit, practise questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency. The trick here is to mug up math formulas by heart, so they come in handy while solving a problem.
• Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all questions.
• Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
• Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
• It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
Youth4work Prep Tests
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.
Following are interesting insights from nearly lakhs of question attempts on Axis Bank practice tests on Youth4work. Every aspirant is rated on a Rating Scale. The ratings of the aspirants change with every question attempt.