Tech Mahindra off campus Eligibility criteria
B.E, BTech in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, etc.
Individuals who had completed the full-time course without backlogs are eligible for this job.
B.A, B.Sc, MCA, MTech with CS and IT are eligible for this job role.
I wanted to know the eligibility criteria for this company.
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI ).
2) Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
3) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
4) MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
5) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and more than 70% marks in 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Tech Mahindra selection process.
5) Please note sometimes Tech Mahindra has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this criteria varies from college to college.
To make your exam prep effective and fruitful, go to the links below:
• Prepare well with Mahindra Satyam Prep App for smart phones: CLICK HERE
• Previous year questions: CLICK HERE
• For free Mock tests: CLICK HERE
Eligibility criteria for Mahindra Satyam
Candidate Should be a 2012 Pass out.
Candidate Should have Studied in one of the Districts of Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, Medak and Nalgonda.
Candidate Should Posses 60% Through out his academic Carrier.
Maximum one year gap is allowed.
Candidate Must belong to ECE/CSE/IT/EEE/EIE