So, what is YAHOO?
Yahoo! is a web services provider that is wholly owned by Verizon Communications and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Those who are eligible have the best chance to join the YAHOO team and make your career reach up to peaks.
You should have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized institution. You should possess the graduation certificate at the time of the exam and interview. You should have a minimum of 75% aggregate marks from the 10th class, intermediate, and graduation. You should make sure that you have no current backlogs while attending the interview.
YAHOO recruitment can have 4 to 5 rounds these include 1 written test, 3 to 4 technical rounds and 1 HR round.
1. Written test
The written test is in online mode. The exam will be of 70 marks. The exam will consist of 70 questions. There is no sectional timing. The exam will be for 60 minutes. There is no sectional cut off. There is no negative marking. The medium of the questions will be English. The exam will be divided into two parts which are General Aptitude and Technical. The technical section contains questions often form Computer Networks, DBMS, Unix, Data-Structures, Algorithms, and c/c++ output questions.
2. Technical Rounds
After you have cleared your test the next round is a technical interview. In this round, the interrogation will be based on your introduction, resume, and your skills. To clear this round, you should be clear with your basics. After your first technical round, there will be more technical round which will mostly be coding based.
3. HR interview
After your technical rounds, you will be heading towards the final round which is the HR round. In this round, you will be asked general questions like why do you want to join the company, your hobbies and many questions like this.
TIPS AND TRICKS
· You need to finish two sections of Yahoo within 60 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy to attempt 70 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Make technical section your strong suit, practice questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency.
· Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all the questions.
· Manage your time properly; give an appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· You should be confident while giving the answers to the interviewers.
· You should know the job profile that you have applied, so that, you can answer the interview questions accurately.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain an appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night