WALMART PLACEMENT PAPER
· Walmart is a public retail industry founded in the year 1962. The firm having its headquarters in United States was founded by Sam Walton.
· It delivers products like electronics, furniture, clothing, footwear, grocery, fitness goods, craft supplies and many more. With over 2 million employees worldwide, Walmart operates in over 59 countries globally.
· To raise skills and employment opportunities, Walmart extend jobs at all levels. Walmart has a hiring process of three steps: Written exam, Technical interview and HR interview.
The candidate should have secure Min. 60 %in 10th, 12th class and graduation Without any backlogs
There shouldn’t be any drop in a year/semester of graduation.
Candidate should have Good communication skills and Good interpersonal skills.
There are 3 rounds in the recruitment process of Walmart.
Round 1 is Written Exam- Aptitude and Coding
Round 2 is Technical Interview
Round 3 is HR Interview
· The written exam is of 90 minutes with 13 questions in total.
Aptitude section has questions from the topics related to mathematics and logical reasoning.
Coding section has 3 questions, where the candidates can choose any language of his choice to write the programs.
·. The level of the exam is moderate.
· There is no negative marking in the exam.
TIPS AND TRICKS
The written exam has aptitude section which will be objective multiple choice type, and the coding section which requires proper language answers.
Candidates must attempt all the questions, as there is no negative marking.
Keep confident and particular while attempting interview rounds.
Technical quotients must be studied thoroughly for the technical exam.
watch our youtube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trs1e-eVYr4&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJ41yQsGKiQcBkkvjmCYNQJ&index=3