TCS( TATA CONSULTING SERVICE) is an Indian Multinational IT consultancy Headquartered in Mumbai , Maharashtra. The company operates in 46 countries across the world. TCS company is Asia's Largest service provider. Life at TCS is exciting as they have energetic work environment and Collaborative culture. If a candidate needs a secure career with the stimulating workplace then TCS is the best for the candidate. Every year TCS hold an recruitment process for hiring the best candidates with appropriate skills for their Workplace. The selection process includes three rounds- Written examination, Technical & Managerial Interview, Human Resource (HR) interview. The time durability for the written examination is 90 minutes. As per the eligibility criteria, the candidate must be a graduate (B.Tech/BE/BCA). However, the level of the TCS Examination is Moderate and the candidate is eligible for the next round only if they clear the Written Examination.
TCS Entrance Exam Pattern
Duration: The duration of the paper TCS exam will be of 90 minutes.
No. of Questions: 41 Objective type questions.
Time Limit per Section:
Selection Procedure TCS Entrance Exam
First- the candidates will have to appear for an Online Test that would be of 90 minutes
Second- those who qualify the Test will be shortlisted for Technical and Managerial Interview.
Third- those who qualify Technical and Managerial Interview will be followed by HR Interview.
Averages, Time and Distance, Functions, Geometry. Time and Work, Mixtures and Allegations, Algebra, Percentages, Ratios, and Number System.
Programming Language Efficiency:
basic programming concepts
coding questions on Real Time programming.
E mail Writing
where a candidate has to write an e mail. A candidate has to write an e mail in a given scenario.
Preparation Tips for TCS: For Written Test / Interview
· You need to finish four sections of TCS within 90 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 41 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Make technical section your strong suit, practice questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency.
· Remember negative marking is also a factor here. Therefore, try not to attempt those questions for which you are not confident.
· Manage your time properly; give an appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· You should be confident while giving the answers to the interviewers.
· You should have knowledge of the job profile that you have applied, so that, you can answer the interview questions accurately.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain an appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
Youth4work Prep Tests
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.
Following are interesting insights from nearly 1 lakh question attempts on TCS Placement practice paper on Youth4work. Every aspirant is rated on a Rating Scale. The ratings of the aspirants change with every question attempt.