· Samsung was Established in 1938,it is a South Korean Multinational hardware company, which is headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. The company usually hires for the positions like- Software Engineer, Software Developer, Intern etc.
· The selection process consists of 4 stages:
· STAGE 1 is Global Samsung Aptitude Test (GSAT)
· STAGE 2 is Technical Test
· STAGE 3 is Technical Interview
· STAGE 4 is HR Interview
The candidate must have achieved 70% in aggregate throughout 10th, 12th, and graduation (B.Tech-Computer Science/ IT / Electronics ).
The candidate must not have any backlogs at the time of applying.
The candidate must have good communication and oral skills.
EXAM PATTERN .
There are two written test.
Both exams are conducted in online mode.
The first exam will consist of 50 questions and total time is also 50 minutes
The first exam will be of 50 marks
There is no negative marking.
The first exam will have three sections:
DI (Data Interpretation) having 30 questions.
Basic Quant having 20 questions.
The second exam consists of 30 questions and the total time is also 30 minutes
The second exam is of 30 marks .
There is no sectional timing and cut off.
The medium of exam will be English.
TIPS AND TRICKS
You need to finish four sections of Samsung within 80 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 80 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Make Math and Reasoning section your strong suit, practice questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency.
· Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all the questions.
· Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· You should be confident while giving the answers to the interviewers.
· You should have knowledge of the job profile that you have applied, so that, you can answer the interview questions accurately.
visit our youtube channel:https://youtu.be/wxo7-0ZYhxU