Established in 1938, Samsung is a South Korean Multinational hardware company, which is headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. The company usually hires for the positions like- Software Engineer, Software Developer, Intern etc. the eligibility criteria is as follow- Graduation in B.Tech/ BE/ ME/ MS/ M.Tech from a recognised university/institution. As per the selection process- Global Samsung Aptitude Test (GSAT), Technical Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. The GSAT will include two sections- DI (Data Interpretation) and Basic Quant of 50 marks for 50 minutes. On the other hand, technical test will 30 questions of 30 marks for 30 minutes. The total time for the tests will be of 30 minutes. To Prepare well, candidates are advised to attempt Samsung Exam previous year question papers.
Eligibility for Samsung Recruitment
Educational Qualification / Skills
Samsung Recruitment: Exam pattern
Selection process: Samsung Recruitment
Syllabus: Samsung Recruitment
Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Percentage, Number Series, Mixtures & Alligations, Simplification, Number System, Heights and Distances, Geometry & Mensuration, Data Sufficiency, Logarithms, Progressions
Puzzles, Syllogisms, Binary Logic, Clocks & Calendars, Cubes & Dice, Series, Analogies, Classification, Blood Relations, Directions & Distances, Ordering & Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Seating Arrangement, Venn Diagrams, Arrangements & Patterns, Problem Solving, Coded Inequalities, Double Lineup, Logical Deductions, Routes & Networks, Scheduling, Grouping & Selections Verbal Reasoning
This section consists of questions from Data Structures, OS, Networking etc.
Preparation Tips for Samsung Recruitment: For Written Test / Interview
· You need to finish four sections of Samsung within 80 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 80 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Make Math and Reasoning section your strong suit, practice questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency.
· Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all the questions.
· Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· You should be confident while giving the answers to the interviewers.
· You should have knowledge of the job profile that you have applied, so that, you can answer the interview questions accurately.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows.
· Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.