An Indian Mobile network, headquartered in Mumbai (Maharashtra) and founded by Mukesh Ambani who owns Reliance Industries, on 27 December 2015. Getting recruits in Reliance Jio is a dream come true. The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria which is a graduate in any discipline from recognized university/institution. The selection procedure has three rounds- Written Exam, Technical Interview, and Human Resource (HR) Interview. The candidates need to qualify all three rounds. The Written Exam will consist of two sections- Aptitude and Technical and will be of 60 minutes and of 60 marks with 0.25 marks of negative marks. The candidate can apply for the desired job throughout the year.
Eligibility for Reliance Jio Recruitment
Reliance Jio Recruitment: Exam pattern
Selection process: Reliance Jio Recruitment
First- the candidates will have to appear for an Online Test that would be of 60 marks (Elimination Round)
Second- those who qualify Written Exam will be followed by Technical Interview.
Third- those who qualify Technical Interview will go for HR Interview.
Syllabus: Reliance Jio Recruitment
Data Structures, SQL, DBMS, Operating System Concepts, C, C++, Java, Data structure, PL SQL, OS concepts, DBMS & CODD fundamentals, graphs, linked list, arrays, etc.
Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Percentage, Number Series, Mixtures & Allegations, Simplification, Number System, Heights and Distances, Geometry & Mensuration, Data Sufficiency, Logarithms, Progressions
Puzzles, Syllogisms, Binary Logic, Clocks & Calendars, Cubes & Dice, Series, Analogies, Classification, Blood Relations, Directions & Distances, Ordering & Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Seating Arrangement, Venn Diagrams, Arrangements & Patterns, Problem Solving, Coded Inequalities, Double Lineup, Logical Deductions, Routes & Networks, Scheduling, Grouping & Selections Verbal Reasoning
Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Analogy, Theme Detection, Direct & Indirect Speech, Active & Passive Voice, Para jumbles, Sentence Jumbles, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, One Word Substitution, Spellings
Preparation tips for Reliance Jio Recruitment: For Written Test/Interview
· You need to finish two sections of Reliance Jio within 60 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 60 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Make technical section your strong suit, practice questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency.
· Remember negative marking is a factor here. Therefore, do not try to attempt those questions which put you in doubt.
· Manage your time properly; give an appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· You should be confident while giving the answers to the interviewers.
· You should have knowledge of the job profile that you have applied, so that, you can answer the interview questions accurately.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.