1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and more than 70% marks in 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Tech Mahindra selection process.
5) Please note sometimes Tech Mahindra has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this criteria varies from college to college.
To read all the important information (eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, prep material, exam tips, etc.): CLICK HERE
To make your exam prep effective and fruitful, go to the links below:
• Prepare well with Tata Mahindra Satyam App for smart phones: CLICK HERE
• Previous year questions: CLICK HERE
• For free Mock tests: CLICK HERE
you must be BE or B.tech with atleast 60-65% marks in X, XII and graduation.