What is JP Morgan Recruitment Test?
Please brief me on JP Morgan Recruitment, 2018 and what are the exam dates for 2018??
  • Vivek Kumar Singh
  • Vivek
  • 17 jul.
  • 703 Visto
  • 4 Respuestas

4 Respuestas
1-20 of  5000
4 Respuestas
  • sorry i have no idea about jp morgan

• Let me explain to you the procedure through which our batch went ,it may help you to figure out your preparation plan.
    Written
    The written test was similar to the Common Aptitude Test and the fact that I was preparing for CAT, did help a lot. We were asked 40 questions which had to be answered in 60 minutes. An advice for those who are not preparing for CAT is to practise Quant and Data interpretation, which would help in general, during the interviews and written for many companies.
    Case study
    This was mostly related to software/hardware. We were divided into groups and each team had an employee from JPM monitoring them. Their objective was to pick out people who took initiatives and contributed with innovative and progressive ideas to the problem posed. “Out of the box” thinking will surely get you brownie points.
    Interview
    In the technical part, I was asked some questions about C, even though it’s a investment bank firm; they sometimes ask questions related to C and DS as well. During the HR interview, I was asked what my hobbies are, which incidentally is cricket. So, all the subsequent questions were directed towards my hobby. I was asked about “attitude” and how it differentiated me from the rest of the candidates. I differentiated myself from others by highlighting my interest in finance, showcasing my knowledge of the market and NCFM (National Stock Exchange's Certification in Financial Markets) certification. It is an online testing and certification programme. It tests the practical knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial markets.
    I’ll advise you to keep the following things in mind :
    Do not aim only for non-tech, prepare for both- tech and non-tech
    Revise the basics of C, C++ and DS.
    Go through the book “crack your interview”.

• JP Morgan Chase & Co has a reputation for being the most recognisable financial services provider in the world, and one of the top most desirable graduate employers. They offer a wide range of opportunities across their global Graduate Schemes Program. 
    There is no special date for exam schedule.

• JP Morgan Recruitment Test

Applying for a job at JP Morgan cab be a complicated and complex process with each stage designed to assess your skills and compatibility with JP Morgan. JP Morgan carries out recruitments for internships (graduates) and experienced roles on a global scale. The process of hiring varies for each position and role. Also, there are a number of jobs, roles, internship programmes as per the requirements. There are different student programmes for graduates, under graduates and MBA students.
    JP MORGAN, founded in 1799 is one of the oldest organisations of the world working in Financial Services and banking domain. It is headquartered in New York, USA. Every Year JP MORGAN conducts placement tests for recruiting candidates in financial and managerial roles. If you analyze, the JP MORGAN Placement Papers, you will find that the JP MORGAN Paper generally has no negative marking. But to qualify in these JP MORGAN Placement Papers, you need to score high enough because competition is high.

J.P. Morgan Application Process

J.P. Morgan Application Process has four stages:

Stage 1: Online Application
    Stage 2: Psychometric Tests
    ·         Numerical Reasoning Test
    ·         Diagrammatic/ Logical Reasoning Test
    ·         Situational Reasoning Judgement Test
    ·         Verbal Reasoning Test
    Stage 3: Interviews (Telephone/One-to-one/ Online)
    Stage 4: Assessment Centre

JP Morgan Selection Process:

JP Morgan conducts a recruitment process every year to select candidates for various roles. The JP MORGAN selection process consists of three rounds:
    ·         Written Exam
    ·         Group Discussion
    ·         Interview (Managerial and HR)

JP Morgan Eligibility Criteria:

·         60 percent or above in Class X, XII and graduation.
    ·         No backlog.

JP Morgan test Pattern:

·         Topics: Numerical test and Verbal Test
    ·         Total No. of questions: 18-25                      
    ·         Duration (in minutes): 20-25
    ·         Negative Marking: No

There is no set exam schedule for JP Morgan Recuitments.

JP Morgan
Practica simulacro de prueba para
JP Morgan