Applying for a job at JP Morgan cab be a complicated and complex process with each stage designed to assess your skills and compatibility with JP Morgan. JP Morgan carries out recruitments for internships (graduates) and experienced roles on a global scale. The process of hiring varies for each position and role. Also, there are a number of jobs, roles, internship programmes as per the requirements. There are different student programmes for graduates, under graduates and MBA students. JP MORGAN, founded in 1799 is one of the oldest organisations of the world working in Financial Services and banking domain. It is headquartered in New York, USA. Every Year JP MORGAN conducts placement tests for recruiting candidates in financial and managerial roles. If you analyze, the JP MORGAN Placement Papers, you will find that the JP MORGAN Paper generally has no negative marking. But to qualify in these JP MORGAN Placement Papers, you need to score high enough because competition is high.
J.P. Morgan Application Process
J.P. Morgan Application Process has four stages:
Stage 1: Online Application
Stage 2: Psychometric Tests
Stage 3: Interviews (Telephone/One-to-one/ Online)
Stage 4: Assessment Centre
JP Morgan Selection Process:
JP Morgan conducts a recruitment process every year to select candidates for various roles. The JP MORGAN selection process consists of three rounds:
JP Morgan Exam Pattern:
Numerical section consists of questions from topics such as Syllogisms, Series Completion, Venn diagram and Coding - Decoding. This section also contains questions related to simple mathematics.
Verbal section consists of questions from topics such as Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Fill in the blanks and Sentence correction.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Tips for preparation and tricks to solve JP Morgan Recruitment Test
• You need speed to finish the JP Morgan Recruitment Test within prescribed time limit. Go through the topics in the syllabus and start with the ones that you are good at. Practise reasoning and mathematics problems by memorising formulas.
• After each study session keep 1/2 hour for revision of topics learned/practised.
• Make mathematics your strong suit, practise questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency. The trick here is to mug up math formulas by heart, so they come in handy while solving a problem.
• Become smart by attempting questions that you are sure of first, then come to the questions you’re in doubt. But attempt them anyway, remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, attempt all questions.
• Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
• Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
• It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
Youth4work Prep Tests
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.
Following are interesting insights from over 50 thousand question attempts on JP Morgan Placement practice paper on Youth4work. Every aspirant is rated on a Rating Scale. The ratings of the aspirants change with every question attempt.