· Hero MotoCorp Limited is an Indian manufacturer famous for its two-wheelers, namely Hero Honda Motors Limited. The company was incorporated by Mr. Brijmohan Lall Munjal in the year 1984.
· Its headquarters are in Gurugram, India and has its branch offices across the world with over 6000 service centres. It is the top two-wheeler producer in India and has sold over 75 million two-wheelers worldwide proving its 33 years of excellence.
· The selection procedure consists of the written exam, group discussion and technical & HR interviews.
The candidate must have completed Computer Engineering/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech with 65% marks from any recognised university
The minimum percentage for applying for Hero MotoCorp is 6.5 CGPA in Class X & Class XII
Candidate must have finished 16 years of education
Freshers, with one year experience are preferred
Minimum 18 years of age is required for applying.
Candidate must have Good communication skills and technical skills
The selection process happens in three stages:
Stage 1 is Written Exam
Stage 2 is Group Discussion
Stage 3 is Technical & HR Interview
There are three sections in the written exam which consists of 50 questions in total. The duration of the exam is 30 minutes.
Section 1 is English Language which consists of Essay Writing, Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Error based, etc
Section 2 is Aptitude Test which consists of Data Interpretation, Profit and Loss, Ratio, Series, Critical Reasoning, verbal analogies, etc.
Section 3 is Psychometric Test which consists of like Puzzles, Syllogism, Blood relations, Data sufficiency & Pattern Recognition
TIPS AND TRICKS
· Check with the eligibility criteria very carefully.
· Technical quotients must be studied thoroughly for the Programming section and Technical Interview
· Check previous years' interview questions to prepare well.
· Solve previous years' question papers to test your knowledge, speed and accuracy.
· Build good command over English grammar and communication.
· Keep confident and particular while attempting interview rounds.
visit our youtube channel:https://youtu.be/gsskv0Drqi4
The selection process of Hero Motocorp had following rounds, Online Aptitude Test Group Discussion Technical Interview HR Interview The candidates who had cleared the aptitude test will be called for the Group Discussion. At this phase the candidates will be rejected in bulky manner by checking the skills. Those who perform well will be allowed to take the Technicla and HR round.