· Prepare well for aptitude and programming questions.
· There will be questions in which you have to generate the output so make sure you practice these types of questions.
· There will be more than 1 interviews so practice English speaking.
· Whatever answer you give make sure you are correct and confident about it.
· Read your resume thoroughly as you will be asked questions based on your CV.
· Dress properly to an interview because first impression always impacts your interview
· Practice aptitude questions and attempt mock tests frequently. For that I would prefer our prep guru app developed by youth4work for this such purpose.
for more visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnUUkjM-_5U
Kindly suggest me some good books
Tips and Tricks
The exam will be objective multiple choice type.
Candidates must attempt questions carefully, as there is no negative marking.
Keep confident and particular while attempting interview rounds.
Technical quotients must be studied thoroughly for the technical exam.
Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
Candidates must practice placement papers and mock tests to prepare well.
Hi Amit, am not an experts but I can suggest few important Do’s for a successful interview:
· Use a strong voice, clear diction and correct grammar.
· Make sure your personal appearance is prim and proper, and you dress appropriately.
· In case of a handshake with the panelists, make sure it is a firm one.
· Establish eye contact with the interviewer but do not state at him.
· Do equip yourself with sufficient knowledge about the B-school you are seeking admission to.
· Do take criticism gracefully.
· Do equip yourself with a strong knowledge of the company (in case of prior work experience).
· Do display a sense of wit as and when possible.
· Do exhibit a mixture of self-confidence, grace and poise.
· Do take sufficient time to think before answering tricky questions and do not be rushed into your answers.
· Do make concrete goals in planning for your career.
· Do demonstrate sufficient grasp of the key graduation concepts.
· Do have sufficient knowledge of your key projects & papers.
· Do support your answers with examples, wherever possible.
· Do present yourself as a multi rounded personality with ability to learn from both academic and extracurricular activities.
ok thx mam for these tips.