CGI Group Recruitment: Exam Pattern, Insights and Details
A Canadian based IT company, CGI (Consultant to Government and Industry) established in 1976 by Serge Godin and Michael E. Roach, headquartered in Montreal, Canada. CGI group is hiring for the best candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria which is- the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with 65% marks throughout the graduation. The selection process will take place in four rounds- Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR (Human Resources) Interview. The written exam will be of 25 marks for 30 minutes, having three sections- Aptitude, Verbal and Logical Reasoning.
Eligibility for CGI Group Recruitment
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with 65% throughout the year.
The candidate must not have any backlogs at the time of applying.
The candidate must have good communication and oral skills.
CGI Group Recruitment: Exam pattern
There will be one written test.
The exam will be in online mode.
The exam will consist of 25 questions.
The exam will be of 25 marks.
The exam will be for 30 minutes.
There is no negative marking.
The exam will have three sections:
There is no sectional timing and cut off.
The medium of language will be English.
Syllabus: CGI Group Recruitment
Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Percentage, Number Series, Mixtures & Alligations, Simplification, Number System, Heights and Distances, Geometry & Mensuration, Data Sufficiency, Logarithms, Progressions
Para Jumbles, Synonyms & Antonyms, Theme Detection, Phrase Replacement, Analogy, Direct & Indirect Speech, Fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension, One Word Substitution, Error Spotting, Sentence Jumbles, Spellings, Active & Passive Voice
Number Series, Clock Puzzles, Verbal Classification, Data Sufficiency, Missing Letters, Water Images, Logical Games, Analogies, Matching Definitions, Non-Verb reasoning Series, Calendars, Data Interpretation, Analytical Reasoning, Out The Embedded Figure, Classification, Verbal Reasoning, Mirror Images, Completion of Incomplete Pattern, Logical Problem
Preparation tips for CGI Group Recruitment: For Written Test/Interview
· You need to finish three sections of CGI Group within 30 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 25 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all the questions.
· Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests ; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· You should be confident while giving the answers to the interviewers.
· You should have knowledge of the job profile that you have applied, so that, you can answer the interview questions accurately.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.