To make your exam prep effective and fruitful, go to the links below:
· Prepare well with Latest Placement Papers Exam Prep App for smart phones: CLICK HERE
· Previous year questions: CLICK HERE
· For free Mock tests: CLICK HERE
Get more practice questions like these on Youth4work's platform.
Accenture AMCAT mainly focuses on three sections Verbal ability :This section mainly consists of synonyms,antonyms,fill in the blanks and passage comprehension.25 minutes for 25 questions.Practicing Norman Lewis may help you. Quantitative ability:This section mainly focuses on power cycles,remainder cycles,time and work,time and distance,profit and loss,simple interest.R.S Aggarwal can help you a lot in this area.30 questions and about 35 minutes. Logical ability :This section tests your ability to recognise patterns.Typical questions include odd man out ,number patterns,word patterns etc.25 questions and you’ll get about 35 minutes.
Accenture Written Test Syllabus:
Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Percentage, Number Series, Mixtures & Alligations, Simplification, Number System, Heights and Distances, Geometry & Mensuration, Data Sufficiency, Logarithms, Progressions
Puzzles, Syllogisms, Binary Logic, Clocks & Calendars, Cubes & Dice, Series, Analogies, Classification, Blood Relations, Directions & Distances, Ordering & Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Seating Arrangement, Venn Diagrams, Arrangements & Patterns, Problem Solving, Coded Inequalities, Double Lineup, Logical Deductions, Routes & Networks, Scheduling, Grouping & Selections Verbal Reasoning
Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Analogy, Theme Detection, Direct & Indirect Speech, Active & Passive Voice, Para Jumbles, Sentence Jumbles, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, One Word Substitution, Spellings.
thks for sharing proper details.
Accenture conducts placement exam every year to fill responsive seats in the organization. I am sharing important sections for written exam.
· Verbal: This section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary etc. This section has a time limit of 25 minutes.
· Reasoning: In this section, you have to study data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, etc. . This section has a time limit of 35 minutes.
· Quantitative Ability: it is an important section. This section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level and has a time limit of 35 minutes.
Overall the level of the paper is quite difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the further round.