Tips and Tricks to crack ACC Concrete Ltd. Placements:
1. The exam will be objective multiple choice type, so divide your time wisely.
2. Candidates must attempt questions carefully, as there is no negative marking.
3. Keep confident and particular while attempting interview rounds.
4. Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
5. Candidates must practise placement papers and mock tests to prepare well.
To prepare for ACC Concrete Ltd, you need to get some good books. Here you find the Books for ACC Concrete Ltd online: Click Here
To read all the important information (eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, prep material, exam tips, etc.): CLICK HERE
To make your exam prep effective and fruitful, go to the links below:
• Prepare well with ACC CONCRETE LTD Prep App for smart phones: CLICK HERE
• Previous year questions: CLICK HERE
• For free Mock tests: CLICK HERE
Tips and Tricks
The exam will be objective multiple choice type.
Candidates must attempt questions carefully, as there is no negative marking.
Keep confident and particular while attempting interview rounds.
Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
Candidates must practice placement papers and mock tests to prepare well.
TO PREPARE WELL, CLICK ACC CONCRETE ABOUT.
Hello anuradha, read this write up carefully to get proper answer:
Exam Pattern - For every exam, there is a precise exam pattern like number of questions in the exam, number of sections, exam duration, provision of negative marking or not, nature of exam (subjective, objective or both). The candidate must consider all these factors in mind during his preparation and during giving the exam. Preparing yourself according to the exam pattern not according to the books will help you in fetching more marks.
Time- Table - A dedicated preparation timetable will definitely increase the probability of success in any exam. Students should follow a pre-planned timetable, divide their study hours in different subjects, and accordingly cover all the subjects and topics.
Importance of Revision - Revision of concepts/chapters/formulas and definition is very much important. Generally, students must keep revising their chapters with in every 2 months during their preparation.
thank u so much for this.