Snap 2018 cutoff, SNAP 2018 merit list

What is the SNAP ADMISSION PROCEDURE? Will there be Counselling ? Please explain me the SNAP 2018 Counselling process?

2 Respuestas
1-2 of  2
2 Respuestas
  • can the admin pls confirm if the questions are at par for SNAP 2018 syllabus. most of the GK questions are from 2015 ..why so ? I don't find the package useful ..GK questions are put randomly and not according to the syllabus

• SNAP 2018 Cut-off

Cut-off is the minimum marks scored by the candidates to qualify in the entrance exam. On the basis of cut-off the merit list will be prepared. SNAP cut-off for 2018 will be prepared on the basis of the SNAP score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks), Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). The category-wise cut off for merit list and wait list will be displayed via online mode through the website.

SNAP Admission Process 2018 (counselling)

Candidates can go for the SNAP admission procedure after releasing of result and cut-off.
    The admission procedure will consist of three stages, i.e. GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test).

Admissions will be done as per the candidate’s performance in the SNAP exam 2018 & other admission rounds.
    Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank and availability of seats in colleges or institution.

snap
Practica simulacro de prueba para
snap