Like for all exams, the eligibility criterion varies category wise. For general candidates, the age limit for being selected as Officer in RBI is between 21 years and 30 years. As far as the educational qualification go, following are the requirements:
· A First Class Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade OR
· A Second Class Master's Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR
· A Doctorate Degree with 50% marks in Master's Degree or equivalent grade OR
· Chartered/ Cost Accountant/ Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR
· A Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India/ University Grants Commission, with Graduation/ Bachelor's Degree.
As far as the SC/ ST/ PwD candidates are concerned, they need to have a second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in Bachelor's Degree examination OR having a Post-graduate Degree or equivalent recognized qualification.
Only these are the ones who are eligible to apply for post of officers in RBI.