Here are the tips to prepare for Bank of India Officer Credit Exam
• You need speed to finish the Bank of India Officer Credit Exam within the prescribed time limit. Go through the topics in the BOI information brochure and start with the ones that you are good at.
• After each study session keep 1 hour for revision of topics learned/practiced.
• Make English your strong suit by practicing verbal reasoning questions and unseen passages. Develop a reading habit of newspapers, magazines and novels. This will improve your vocabulary and general awareness at the same time.
• Become smart by attempting questions that you are sure of first, then come to the questions you’re in doubt. But don’t attempt them anyway, remember negative marking is a factor here. Therefore, only attempt a question if you really know the answer to.
• Manage your time properly; give an appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
• Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
• It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
If you need good books and study material for Bank of India Online Exam 2018 preparation:CLICK HERE
You can also download an APP for Bank of India Online Exam 2018 MOCK TEST prep developed by Youth4work:CLICK HERE