How do I Learn to sail? Kindly let me know about it , Please let me know about it .
How do I Learn to sail? Kindly let me know about it , Please let me know about it .
  • Priya Verma
  • Priya
  • 06 ago.
  • 274 Visto
  • 2 Respuestas

2 Respuestas
1-2 of  2
2 Respuestas
  • SAIL is an acronym that stands for Steel Authority of India is the official authority that conducts SAIL Recruitment exam almost every year. SAIL is a National level examination conducted with the purpose of selecting eligible and deserving candidates for the designation offered. Candidate must have completed full time four year of B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university/institution. Upper age limit of 28 years are eligible to apply for the exam. Only Male candidates are eligible to apply for the exam. Candidate must have all the documents while appearing for the GD & PI round.

Also watch our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3010auUVq58&list=PLKQu-ix31TLLGzM7TM8cn-AFxyMUc6el9&index=2

• Depends upon what kind of sailing you want to do, small or big boats, lakes or oceans. Sailing includes windsurfing as well.Search for sailing clubs, schools, and classes near any popular body of water convenient to you....

SAIL
Practica simulacro de prueba para
SAIL