IBPS RRB 2018 Exam will be conducted in the months of August, September & October 2018. So, not much time left for the preparation.
Start your preparation by checking the complete syllabus and exam pattern. With thi syou will not miss any important topic.
Refer best books and study materials.
Solve previous year question papers and take online mock tests. This will give you an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
Make notes of all the important stuff. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
Improve your weaker areas. Give more time to the topics in which you are weak.
Study at least 6-7 hours daily or more.
Give your last 30-45 mins to the revision daily.
Best of Luck!
Check with the eligibility criteria very carefully.
One must attempt all questions carefully, as there is no negative marking.
Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
Check previous years' interview questions to prepare well.
Solve previous years' question papers to test your knowledge, speed and accuracy.
Build good command over English grammar and communication.
Keep confident and particular while attempting interview rounds.
· Do take Mock Tests to know your Strengths’ & Weaknesses, take it seriously and don’t get demotivated if you score less.
· Make a time table and go by the schedule.
· Do eat well before going. Keep yourself hydrated.
· Refer books, make notes as well online portals to know where you stand.
· There will be 80 questions so, try to manage time.
· Wrong answers will fetch you -0.25 marks and right answers will fetch you +1 marks.
· Prepare from starting don’t leave it for the last day, as hurriedness kills everything.
· Practice Previous Year Examinations’ Papers for the best insights.
· Read all the instructions before going for examinations.
· Keep yourself away from distractions like Televisions and Mobile Phones.
· Always save time for revision.
· Use Cheat Codes to Learn and gain knowledge.
· Don’t get panicked, always reach on time and try to calm your mind and body.
· Always be calm minded as worrying will only damage your concentration.
All the best. Prepare with Youth4Care.