To appear in IBPS PO Exam you need to satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria of (IBPS PO 2018) Exam is based on three factors:
If you want to appear in IBPS PO 2018 Exam the, you need to satisfy these conditions.
Check details of eligibility criteria from the link mentioned above.
IBPS PO 2018 Exam will be conducted in the months of October and November 2018. So, prepare yourself well for the exam.
Best of Luck!
1. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
2. Minimum Age: 20 years; Maximum Age: 30 years
3. Candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive).
4. Rest check the age relaxation criteria.
Eligibility for IBPS PO 2018
Nationality / Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Age of the candidate:
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
Candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive).
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe - 5 years
• Other Backward Classes - 3 years
• Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
• Benchmark Disabled persons - 10 years
• Persons domiciled in J&K during 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 - 5 years
• Persons affected by 1984 riots - 5 years
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
Here is the eligibility criteria - Citizenship:- A citizen of India or A subject of Nepal or A subject of Bhutan or A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India or A person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India All these refugees or migrants must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India issued in their favour Age:- Minimum Age Requirement: 20 years Maximum Age Requirement: 30 years Education :- A candidate must possess a minimum qualification of Graduation from a recognized University/Institute in any discipline A candidate must possess valid marksheet/degree certificates that state that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers for the exam. It should also indicate the percentage of Marks obtained in Graduation while registering online This is the basic criteria
Go through the official link for these information ibps.in
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
Graduation Degree: A degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India. Equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government is also considered valid to meet the educational Qualification.
Computer Literacy: Working knowledge of computer systems is mandatory for the job.
Language Proficiency: Verbal and written proficiency in official language of the State/UT is desirable. The candidate must be able to read, write and speak the language.
Nationality / Citizenship of Applicants:
A candidate applying for IBPS CWE/Bank PO Examination must be one of the following:
1. Citizen of India
2. Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
3. Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
4. Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India in their favour.
Age Eligibility of candidates applying for IBPS Bank PO Examination:
Minimum Age – 20 years
Maximum Age – 30 years
Age relaxation applicable as per the government rules:
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): Age Relaxation is 5 Years
Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer): Age Relaxation is 3 Years
Persons with Disabilities (PWD): Age Relaxation is 10 Years
Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel): Age Relaxation is 5 Years
Widows/Divorced Women: Age Relaxation is 9 Years
Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the
Period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989: Age Relaxation is 5 Years
Persons affected by 1984 riots: Age Relaxation is 5 Years
Retrenched from service (for MP state only): Age Relaxation is 5 Years