SYLLABUS 1. General English
· This section comprises all the components of the English Language and the major parts covered are the English Language, Reading Comprehension Passages, Verbal Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
2. Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency
· This section syllabus comprises questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency. Although Questions on Data Interpretation are limited, they sometimes prove lengthier than questions on Quant and consume a major part of the time.
3. Current Affairs
· Current Affairs Syllabus in SNAP is limited to the current affairs of the last 2 years. 4. Analytical and Logical Ability
· This section includes areas like computing, visualization, articulation, and problem-solving, topics. The questions may be in the set form or may be individual ones depending upon the shape of the problem.
· Total time: 2 hours
· Total questions: 130
· Exam medium : English
· Exam mode: online
· There are total 4 sections into which the examination paper is divided:
· SECTION 1: General English (30 NORMAL QUESTIONS + 5 SPECIAL QUESTIONS) (40 MARKS)
· SECTION 2: Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency30 NORMAL QUESTIONS + 5 SPECIAL QUESTIONS) (40 MARKS)
· SECTION 3: Analytical & Logical Reasoning30 NORMAL QUESTIONS + 5 SPECIAL QUESTIONS) (40 MARKS)
· SECTION 4: Current Affairs (20 NORMAL QUESTIONS + 5 SPECIAL QUESTIONS)
· Correct answer: +1(normal question) +2(special question)
· Incorrect answer: -0.25(normal question)-0.50(special question)
watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZYEue_9-HI&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJigZtbvXp8si2oX9hVIUpy&index=3