Tips and Tricks SCRA 2018-19
• Maintain Focus: Keeping marking answers in the OMR sheet along with each question, don’t wait till last moment to mark the answers. Make a strategy to mange time and stress. Try to complete exam fifteen minutes before so you have enough time to review your answers.
• Increase Speed: This can be done if you understand and improve the time you take to attempt each question. Youth4work.com’s technology manages the time for aspirants as for every question attempt, aspirants will get a time equal to average time of all previous aspirants’ attempts.
• Improve Accuracy: With the application of learnt concepts, you need to keep improving your accuracy. Since the syllabus is huge, it is tough to cover all areas equally few days before the exam. It is, therefore, necessary to go through important areas once more, before the exam day. This will boost your confidence as well.
• Take Mock Tests: Take as much as mock practice tests as you can. Platforms like Youth4work has launched dedicated apps for competitive exams by which you can practice either full exam or a section of any particular topic within the section at your convenience and improve your performance of speed and accuracy.
• Previous Years’ Papers: Practice not only previous years’ papers but also new question sets available in the market to get acquainted with as many question types as you can.
• Build Confidence: Often, unsteady nerves won’t let you perform well despite a good preparation. Hence, it is very important to be confident and steady before your exam. If it is hard to calm down, just try a few breathing exercises. This will help you relax immensely and boost your exam day performance.
• Rest and Sleep: It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
If you need good books and study material for the preparation of SCRA ExamCLICK HERE