Could you share the step by step instructions with how to get Admit Card Details?
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are green to go for the recruitment through the online registration process. The examination form will be made available on LIC website. Applicants should read the online form carefully before filling it and should keep all your ID proofs ready in digital form with the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
Steps to follow to Apply for LIC AAO Job 2018
1. Visit www.licindia.in,
2. Select career tab on the homepage,
3. Then click on the notification, recruitment process of the LIC AAO 2018, an application form will
appear with instructions to fill,
4. Read the instructions thoroughly then fill the form with correct credentials and figures,
5. Upload you scanned photograph and signature,
6. Recheck everything before you submit,
7. Then proceed to pay the fee for the exam,
8. After that you’ll be asked to download the copy of your application form,
9. Print the application form for future reference,
10. You will also receive a notifying mail from the LIC regarding the submission of your application.
The fee charges are supposed to be paid through online medium (Debit / Credit Card / Net banking). The requisite fee charges for the general (General and others) aspirants are Rs.600/- and for those aspirants who come under the reserved (OBC/SC/ST/PWD) category, fee charges will be Rs.100/-.
LIC AAO Admit Card 2018
LIC AAO Admit Card 2018 will be released on the LIC website before 7 to 10 days of examination. It must be noted that only those candidates will get to download the Admit Card whose application would have been accepted by the examination authority i.e. the Life Insurance Corporation of India. No candidate will be allowedin the examination hall without a valid LIC AAO Admit Card 2018.