What is the eligibility criteria that is required to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose) Post?
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility: Educational Qualifications, Age Limit and Nationality
The Officer Assistant (Multi-Purpose) Posts for the Rural Banks requires the candidate with a Bachelor’s degree from any stream from a recognized university or its equivalent. The candidates with proficiency in the regional language will be considered suitable for the Office Assistant job position.
The candidates should be in the age criteria of 18 years – 28 years of age; no prior experience is required for the Office Assistant Post. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Examination is scheduled for September 12, 13, 19, 20, and 26, 2020. For Mains Examination, check IBPS RRB Office Assistant(Multi-Purpose) Exam Dates.
The candidates who are looking ahead to the Government Banking Job, RRB is the best and easiest way to get into it. The previous year exam papers show that the recruitment test was of easy to moderate difficulty level, check Previous Year IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis.
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria incorporates three features that are Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, and Nationality. The candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility to ensure that there is no disparity at the selection time. Even after clearing the examination, if the candidate is found out to be unsuitable, it will be shown the exit gate.
Educational Qualification required for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose):
• The Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
• The knowledge in the local language is required as prescribed by 43 Participating Rural Banks. The candidates must be proficient in that local language to be a suitable candidate for the job.
• The candidates with the computer knowledge will be preferred over other candidates for the Office Assistant Post.
Age Limit for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose):
• The Office Assistant post in Rural Banks must be in the age limit of 18 – 28 years of age. The candidates applying for this post should have born after July 2, 1992, and before July 01, 2002 (both dates are inclusive in the age criteria). There is a provision of the relaxation for the reserved category candidates:
1. SC/ST: Relaxation of 5 years
2. OBC Candidates: Relaxation of 3 years
3. The person with Benchmark Disability: 10 years
4. Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
5. 1984 Riots affected people: 5 years
• The candidates who are acquiring the age relaxation are liable to produce the essential certificates. The candidates who belong to the NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) of the OBC category are not eligible for age relaxation.
Nationality required for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose):
The candidates must check their nationality for the application of IBPS RRB, the accepted citizenship for the candidates are:
• The candidate can be an Indian citizen. OR
• The candidate can be the subject of Nepal OR
• The subject of Bhutan OR
• The candidate is a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 01, 1962, with the aim of the permanent settlement in India. OR
• The candidate can be the person of Indian origin who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly known as Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to settle in India permanently.
**The candidates are required to produce the valid certificates of eligibility during the Interview Time issued by the Government of India.