How can I crack the exam of Canara Bank PO? What are the subjects and sections I need to prepare for?

How can I crack the exam of Canara Bank PO? What are the subjects and sections I need to prepare for?

Your Answer

The recruitment exam of Canara Bank PO will have questions asked from four sections:
Quantitative Aptitude
English
Reasoning
General Awareness
The candidate who is attempting the competitive exam should ensure that these subjects should be prepared well to score best in the exam.

1. Quantitative Aptitude- Number Series, Simplification, Data Interpretation, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Profit Loss and Discount, Partnership, Boats and Streams, Probability, Simple and Compound Interest, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Work, Time Speed and Distance.

2. English- Reading Comprehension, Para jumbles, Spotting Errors, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Improvement, Subject-Verb Agreement, Tenses, Error Correction, Adverb, Articles, Sentence Rearrangement, Grammar, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Unseen Passages, Idioms & Phrases

3. Reasoning- Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Seating Arrangement, Puzzles, Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Non-Verbal Series, Number Ranking, Alphabet Series, Directions, Analogy, Arithmetical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Decision Making, Mirror Images, Clocks & Calendars
Cubes and Dice

4. General Awareness-Current Affairs, Static Gk, Economy, Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
India and its neighboring countries, Indian Constitution, Important days, General Politics, Current events, Scientific Research, Economic Scene.

Canara Bank PO Exam
Practica simulacro de prueba para
Canara Bank PO Exam