It will happen in 3 Sections, Section 1 will have 50 Objective Type Questions with 1 marks for each right answer while Section 2 will have 50 questions with 1 marks each for correct answer and Section 3 will have 20 Objective type question carrying 1 marks each with the time limit of 3 hours.
It will cover topics like Material and Components, Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, Electromagnetic Theory, Electronic Measurements and Instrumentations, Network Theory and Power Electronics.
It will cover topics like Digital Electronic Circuits, Analog Electronic Circuits, Control Systems, Communication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Computer Engineering and Microprocessors.
It will cover topics like English Language which consists of grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure, synonyms-Antonyms, reading comprehension.
Current Affairs and Current events and Developments In Telecommunication sector like what’s happening in the country as well the world with the knowledge of sports, economy, current affairs, awards & honours, scientific research, history along with important dates.
Note: The results declared will be decided on the basis of performance in the Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) examination and further it will be based on the merit list prepared by BSNL Authority will vary on the basis of category (SC/ ST/OBC/General/PWD) and the state they belong to. The selected CANDIDATE will have to go through 14 weeks of training.
The cut-off of BSNL JTO varies from PWD/ST/SC/OBC to General and will be given on the basis of 2510 seats from 120 questions which has 3 sections will based upon the states:
In UP there are total 117 seats:
The OC category will have 64 seats
The OBC category will have 32 seats
The SC candidate will have 10 seats
The ST candidate will have 11 seats
The PWD candidate will have 3 seats
In Gujarat there are total 260 seats:
The OC category will have 131 seats
The OBC category will have 70 seats
Syllabus: BSNL Exam
Comprehension of given Passage and Grammar, Usage and Vocabulary, Verb, Noun, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms, Phrases Adverb
Indian Polity & economy, Test of reasoning & Quantitative Technique, Current Affairs (National as well as International) and its Importance
Cash and Fund Flow Statements, Company Accounts, Final Accounts, Company Accounts Introduction and Shares & Debentures
Goals of Financial Management, Key Activities of Financial Management, Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit and Organization of Finance Function
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises:
Capital Budgeting, Long Term Financing, Working Capital Management, Memorandum of Understanding and Financial Management & Control.
Basic Concepts Underlying Accounting, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accounts, Source and Usage of Final Statements, Financial Topics Related To Balances Received and Profit & Loss Accounts, Analyzing Financial Performance, Financial Ratios, Applications of Financial Analysis, Problems in Financial Statements and Analysis, Break-Even Analysis and Leverages.
Nature, Objective and Basic Principles of Auditing; Techniques of Auditing Physical Verification, Examination of Documents and Vouching, Direct Confirmation and Analytical Review; Planning and Audit, Audit Programmes, Working Papers, Audit Process; Valuation of Internal Controls; Various Types of Audit
Companies Act 1956 (with amendments), Contract Act, Partnership Act, Payment of Gratuity Act, and Consumer Protection Act.
Preparation tips for BSNL Exam
• You need to finish three sections of BSNL Exam within 180 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 120 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
• Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all the questions.
• Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
• Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
• It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
Youth4work Prep Tests
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakh well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of s of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.