Preparation tips for NTSS Exam 2019
· You need to finish 2 sections of NTSS Exam within 240 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 200 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all questions.
· Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
If you need good books and study material for the preparation of NTSS Exam:CLICK HERE