Preparation tips for Sutherland Recruitment 2018: For Written Test/Interview
· You need to finish four sections of Sutherland within 60 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 72 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Make technical section your strong suit, practise questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency.
· Also, ace mathematics and reasoning subjects and do well in those sections.
· Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all the questions.
· Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests ; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· You should be confident while giving the answers to the interviewers.
· You should have knowledge of the job profile that you have applied, so that, you can answer the interview questions accurately.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows.
· Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
If you need good books and study material for the preparation of Sutherland placement paper: CLICK HERE