Is there any negative marking in NEET exam?

I want to know Is there any negative marking in NEET exam? Explain your answer

5 Answers
1-5 of  5
5 Answers
  • Hello,
    Yes, there is negative marking in the NEET exam. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
    NEET Exam is conducted once in a year in the month of May. The exam mode for the following exam is offline mode i.e. pen paper based.
    NEET Admit Card for the 2019 session will be out today i.e. 15th April 2019. To keep yourself updated, check the official website of the NTA.
    NEET will be conducted on 5th May in one shift. The exam timings will be 1400hrs to 1700hrs.

• NEET Exam: Marking Scheme

The examination will have 180 objective-type questions in the offline mode, each correct answer will give the candidate 4 marks whereas every incorrect answer will deduct 1 mark.
    The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology(Botany and Zoology) section, for the detailed information about the examination, kindly check this link.

• Negative marking is a type of marking system where for every question you answer wrongly, you not only get no marks for that particular question but are also deducted extra marks from your previous total. So, as usual, there is also negative marking in the NEET exam. You will get 4 marks for every correct answer and you 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.

• yes...there is negative marking...if you ans right then you will get 4 marks...and if it get wrong then 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong question

• yes

1-5 of  5
NEET
Practice Mock Test
NEET