· MAH CET is the common entrance test or MBA entrance exam for MBA/MMS admission in 400 MBA colleges of Maharashtra.· Also Known as DTE MBA
· MAH CET MBA is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra and is a yearly exam
· Applicant must be a citizen of India.
· Graduates with 50% marks in any discipline can apply for MAH CET 2019 exam.
· Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2018-19 can also apply for MAH CET MBA/MMS 2019 online exam.
· Registration fee for MAH MBA CET exam is Rs.1000/- for all India candidates/open category and Rs.800/- for reserved category candidates
· The candidates can seek admission in Maharashtra B-schools on the basis of CAT 2018 and CMAT 2019 entrance exams also.
· Total questions:200
· Total time: 150 minutes
· Total marks:200
· Number of sections:4
· SECTION 1: Logical Reasoning(75 QUESTIONS)(75 MARKS)
· SECTION 2: Abstract Reasoning(25QUESTONS)(25 MARKS)
· SECTION 3: Quantitative Aptitude(50 QUESTIONS)(50 MARKS)
· SECTION 4: Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension(50 QUESTIONS)(50 MARKS)
· Exam medium: English
· Exam mode: online
· Correct answer:+1
· Incorrect answer: no Negative marking
TIPS AND TRICKS
1. Read up on your pie charts as the practice would help in the section of the exam dealing with Data Interpretation.
2. General Awareness can be tackled with listening to the news and panel discussions.
3. Logical reasoning questions generally are tricky. So we would suggest to keep on with the practice.
4. Lastly, give a lot of mock tests to keep up with the factor of timing yourself during exams. For this, I would suggest you download the PREP GURU application designed by Youth4Work.
watch our youtube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOImKAZ6qg