CAT Registration: Application Process, CAT Fees, Required Documents
The CAT notification has been announced on July 29, 2020, so the online registration process started from August 05, 2020. The last date to apply for CAT has been extended till September 23, 2020, till 05.00 PM. The aspirants have to apply online on the official website of IIMCAT, CAT Dates 2020.
IIM Indore has introduced the CAT Registration Guide on August 04, 2020, to register and submit the application form without any mistakes. The guide focuses on all the vital information and instructions for the aspirants to register. The aspirants will have to follow three steps to submit the application form:
1. CAT Online Registration
2. CAT Application Form Filling
3. CAT Fees Payment Step 1: CAT Online Registration
• The first step towards the CAT Exam is online registration on the official website (iimcat.ac.in). The aspirant will have to register as the new candidate.
• The candidate must enter the necessary details as the email ID, phone number, name, DOB, and country. An OTP will be provided to the mobile number after the successful registration.
• After submitting the OTP, the candidate will verify the identity, and User ID and password will be generated. Step 2: CAT Application Form Filling
• The candidate will log in to the iimcat.ac.in with the credentials for the application form. The candidate has to enter the personal information that is categorized into five sections:
• The candidate has to enter the personal details such as Name, DOB, Father's name, category, gender, nationality, Address in the initial step of CAT Application Form filling.
• In the next part, the candidate has to provide the academic qualifications, class 10th, and 12th exam marks, school/institution details. The Graduation mark sheet, information on the college/university, and any professional course details will be entered.
• The candidate has to enter the details of the work experience, the company, duration, designation.
• The candidates in the next part have to enter the choice of MBA program and IIM Institute they wish to get for their admission, check CAT Eligibility Criteria
• The next part will navigate the candidate to select the test city center; the selection for 4 test cities will have to be given.
• The candidate has to upload the following scanned documents as the proof of the information he/she has provided:
1. Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
2. Graduation mark sheet
3. Date of Birth certificate
4. Address proof
5. Category certificate, if any.
6. Work experience document Step 3: CAT Fees Payment
After providing all the details, the final stage of the application form is paying the application fee. The application fee has been increased from the last year CAT Application Fee:•
General/ Non-Creamy OBC candidates: Rs. 2000•
SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: Rs. 1000
The candidate must download the payment receipt for future aspects.