TIPS & TRICKS
· Don’t waste your time on Difficult question, Try solving those first , whom you are sure about
· To improve your awareness and GK do read lots of books, magazines, newspapers. Watch news regularly to keep yourself Updated
· You should be well aware of current Affairs
· Time management is very important during the exam but also while preparing for exam
· Make daily Targets for yourself , and check the at the end of the day
· While you prepare, you should write down he important things you need to revise just before the exam.
· Give as many as mock test you can
· It will help you improve your speed , and will make you analyse your weaker and strong areas
· Don’t miss out any question
· Put some extra effort while preparing for English test. Especially the Grammer part
· Make a daily habit of writing an essay or article
for more visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icAI1u5RPQI&list=PLKQu-ix31TLLMYngy7vD_KmH7d18kjrXd&index=5&t=0s
For previous year papers: CLICK HERE
*The admit cards have been released on the official website, thus candidates shall download them.
*The exam will be objective multiple choice type, where the candidate will have to choose one answer out of the 5 available options.
*Candidates must attempt only those questions which they are sure of being correct, as there is 0.25 negative marking.
*The exam will be bilingual, i.e both in English & Hindi, thus a candidate must have good command over them.
*The candidate must hold a valid graduation degree from a recognized univerisity by Central Government.
*The negative marking of 0.25 will be done for each wrong answer.
*The candidate must have be aware of the regional language of the state where he will be recruited.
TO PRACTICE MOCK TESTS, SAMPLE PAPERS AND PREVIOUS YEARS PAPERS FOR NIACL, then click here.
Study Plan and Tips for NIACL Prelim Exam preparation.
These are the few strategies that I usually follow, it’ll provide you a great help!
Strategically arrange your time: Arrange a study routine beforehand, allotting time for every subject.
Solve sample question papers on mathematics: Sample question papers offers an inspiration concerning the topics, the quality expected, and also the skills needed. Observe and solve issues extensively.
Read completely different articles: The additional you browse different articles the additional it'll facilitate in prying the comprehension section. It’ll facilitate to accumulate speed and preciseness, 2 key skills required to try to do well during this section.
Practice regularly: The sections on knowledge Analysis & Sufficiency and Intelligence & vital Reasoning is also new you. These square measure additional difficult than troublesome. Bear the sample papers fastidiously and makes notes of the quirks concerned.
Improve your general awareness: The Indian and world atmosphere section take a look at your general awareness. Extensively follow the news dailies and magazines, watch news channels and browse the net to stay updated with these affairs associated with completely different national and international avenues. Solve as several papers as attainable.
Enhance your speed and accuracy: initial, solve papers subject-wise, and maintaining stipulated time-limit. Thereafter, solve a complete model paper or a previous paper to envision if you'll end in time. Though speed is a crucial side, accuracy is predominating. Intensive observe helps you deliver the goods each.
For More Details on NIACL, please go here: - NIACL Prelim Exam
For Convenience Exam Preparation You Can Download NIACL Assistant Exam Prep App