IBPS RRB Assistant exam analysis

I am curious to practice for IBPS RRB exam. Can anyone tell me its syllabus or how can I crack it?

• Vaishali Bharadva
  • Vaishali Bharadva
  • |
  • 20 Nov
  • |
  • |
  • 3 Answers

IBPS conducts RRB recruitment exam for officers and office assistant in the regional rural banks across the country.
    It is the great opportunity for the candidates who wants to have a banking jobs in home town. There is less work load compared to the public sector banks.
    The IBPS RRB bank exam is held in two parts that is prelims and main exam. The Prelims consists only two sections Reasoning and Numerical ability. while the Main exams consists five section i.e. English/Hindi language, reasoning, quantitative, general awareness and computer knowledge.
    The IBPS RRB exam is considerd easiar than the other bank exams so you can prepare easily for the RRB exam and have a job in one of the RRB bank. All The Best!

IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 is a two-phase exam. The first phase is Prelims exam and the second phase is Mains Examination. There is no interview for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam. The final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Mains Examination only.

• Voted By:
    • Uday

mathe,English, reasoning general awareness and computer...the exam conduct two phase..1st phase pre and 2nd mains....can u help me.

About Us |  Press |  Contact Us |  Careers |  Sitemap
  • Query:
  • +91 11 64000230  or
  • support@youth4work.com
© 2017 Youth4work. Terms of Use
  • Stay Connected